3 WAYS TO SAVE:
Adults: $110 • Under 25 and Over 65: $90
• One ticket to each show of MET’s MainStage Season (6 shows)
• Pick your own seats and dates before the general public
• Invitations to our special events: Wine and Rehearsal, Tea and Tech, Season Preview
• One Fun Company ticket to any show the Family Theatre Series
• One Comedy Pigs ticket to any show of the season
• 10% discount on all other tickets for MET produced shows (rentals excluded)
3-SHOW MINI PASS
FEBRUARY 16 – MARCH 11
BY MARTIN MCDONAGH
DIRECTED BY PETER WRAY
Startling and intimidating with echoes of Stoppard, Kafka and the Brothers Grimm, The Pillowman centers on a writer in an unnamed totalitarian state who is being interrogated about the gruesome content of his short stories and their similarities to a series of child murders.
The Pillowman includes strong language, violence, and mature themes.
RAPTURE, BLISTER, BURN
APRIL 6 – 29
BY GINA GIONFRIDDO
DIRECTED BY SUZANNE BEAL
An intensely smart, immensely funny play that asks the question “What makes us happy in life?” After graduate school, Catherine and Gwen chose polar opposite paths. Catherine built a career as a rock star academic, while Gwen built a home with her husband and children. Decades later each woman covets the other’s life, commencing a dangerous game of musical chairs.
A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE
MAY 25 – JUNE 17
BY ARTHUR MILLER
DIRECTED BY JERRY STROPNICKY
The limits of family bonds and personal honor are tested in Miller’s gripping tragedy, A View from the Bridge. The poverty of an American working class family comes face to face with the sheer destitution of their immigrant cousins, desperate to make a new life when an admirable longshoreman takes in two if his wife’s Italian cousins who have been smuggled into this country. One falls in love with his niece and a 1950s plot becomes more topical than ever!