Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we at MET have been unable to produce the live theatre we love to bring to Frederick, Maryland. Our team has been hard at work producing digital content as well as our season of surprises, but your generous donations help us ensure that we have a stage to perform on when the pandemic is over, and helps us pay our staff and produce digital content. Please consider a donation to support MET today!
Your support makes MET thrive! We truly could not undertake the scope of our work without arts enthusiasts like you. Did you know that ticket sales cover only 40% of the expense in creating great theatre? Supporting MET is easy and all contributions are tax deductible.
We will send you our deepest thanks with a tax receipt for your records.
There are several ways to donate.
- Make a tax-deductible gift of cash now by placing a donation in our donation box in the lobby, make a donation online below, or mail your check made payable to “Maryland Ensemble Theatre” to: 31 W. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701.
- Make your gift go twice as far with a matching gift from your participating employer. Many businesses will match your charitable contribution. Check with your human resources manager to confirm.
- Donate stock by contacting Managing Director, Kathryn Vicere at 301-694-4744, ext. 303 for wire fund transfer instructions.
- Add a gift to your ticket total when you place your ticket order.
- Be a champion for our art and help us spread the good word about MET. Word-of-mouth is one of the most powerful marketing tools, of course. We also love online reviews — Facebook or tweet about your experiences to help spread the word.
- Leave a bequest in your will. Simply identify Maryland Ensemble Theatre, Tax ID# 52-1964330 and the amount or percentage you wish to contribute.
Hellman’s Heroes: Monthly donors (scroll to the bottom of the page to make a monthly donation)
Shakespeare’s Syndicate – $99 or less
Chekhov’s Crew – $100-$249
Brecht’s Bunch – $250-$499
Pinter’s Posse – $500-$999
Shepard’s Squad – $1,000-$2,499
O’Neill’s Outfit – $2,500-$4,999
Letts’ League – $5,000-$9,999
Durang’s Disciples – $10,000