Your support makes MET thrive! We truly could not undertake the scope of our work without arts enthusiasts like you. Did you know that ticket sales cover only 40% of the expense in creating great theatre? Supporting the MET is easy and all contributions are tax deductible.
We will send you our deepest thanks with a tax receipt for your records.
There are several ways to donate.
- Make a tax-deductible gift of cash now by placing a donation in our donation box in the lobby, make a donation online below, or mail your check made payable to “Maryland Ensemble Theatre” to: 31 W. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701.
- Make your gift go twice as far with a matching gift from your participating employer. Many businesses will match your charitable contribution. Check with your human resources manager to confirm.
- Donate stock by contacting Managing Director, Christine Mosere at 301-694-4744, ext. 303 for wire fund transfer instructions.
- Add a gift to your ticket total when you place your ticket order.
- Be a champion for our art and help us spread the good word about MET. Word-of-mouth is one of the most powerful marketing tools. We also love online reviews — Facebook or tweet about your experiences to help spread the word.
- Leave a bequest in your will. Simply identify Maryland Ensemble Theatre, Tax ID# 52-1964330 and the amount or percentage you wish to contribute.
Hellman’s Heros: Monthly donors (scroll to the bottom of the page to make a monthly donation)
Shakespeare’s Syndicate – $99 or less
Chekov’s Crew – $100-$249
Brecht’s Bunch – $250-$499
Pinter’s Posse – $500-$999
Shepared’s Squad – $1,000-$2,499
O’Neill’s Outfit – $2,500-$4,999
Letts’ League – $5,000-$9,999
Durang’s Disciples – $10,000