Maryland Ensemble Theatre is committed to making our spaces accessible for all our patrons. MET offers the following services:
- ASL interpretation on select dates.
- Audio Description Services (request these services by calling our box office at 301-694-4744 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pay What You Will ticket prices available by calling our box office or online.
- Wheelchair access and companion seating for all shows.
- Certain masked performances. Please check our ticketing webpage for exact performances.
For folks needing elevator access, please call our box office once you arrive so we can escort you to the elevator. The elevator is not accessible at our primary entrance.
To read our most up-to-date COVID policy, click here.
If there is anything else MET can do to make our spaces more accessible, please call us at 301-694-4744 or by emailing us at email@example.com.